Dircks isn’t just about moving, we also offer storage services (over 100,000 square feet of warehouse space). Here are a few tips to think about when storing your goods in our climate-controlled facility:
- When packing your items for storage, try to use uniform-sized boxes. They will be easier to stack.
- Stack the heavy boxes on the bottom and lighter boxes on top.
- Make sure boxes are as full as possible. Boxes that are only half-full can collapse if other boxes or items are stacked on top. Think of using old newspapers or packing peanuts to fill up empty space.
- Treat any metal items (lawnmower, filing cabinets, etc.) with rust protector prior to storing them.
- Do not store anything flammable or combustible. A few of these items include: cleaning fluids, paint thinner, gasoline, oil, etc.
Whether you are looking for short or long term storage space, Dircks state-of-the-art facility is the best place for your goods.