With the recent Monsoons many valley residents have been experiencing problems with flooding. We wanted to remind you that Dircks isn’t just about moving, we also offer storage services (over 100,000 square feet of warehouse space). Here are a few tips to think about when storing your goods in our climate-controlled facility:
• When packing your items for storage, try to use uniform-sized boxes. They will be easier to stack.
• Stack the heavy boxes on the bottom and lighter boxes on top.
• Make sure boxes are as full as possible. Boxes that are only half-full can collapse if other boxes or items are stacked on top.
Think of using old newspapers or packing peanuts to fill up empty space.
• Treat any metal items (lawnmower, filing cabinets) with rust protector prior to storing them.
• Do not store anything flammable or combustible. A few of these items include: cleaning fluids, paint thinner, gasoline, oil, etc.
Whether you are looking for short or long term storage space, Dircks state-of-the-art facility is the best place for your goods.