Dircks isn’t just about moving, we also offer short and long term storage services in over 100,000 square feet of warehouse space. Our warehouse is Phoenix based. Here are a few tips to think about when storing your goods in our climate-controlled facility:
- When packing your items for storage, try to use uniform-sized boxes. They will be easier to stack.
- Stack the heavy boxes on the bottom and lighter boxes on top.
- Make sure boxes are as full as possible. Boxes that are only half-full can collapse if other boxes or items are stacked on top. Think of using old newspapers or packing peanuts to fill up empty space.
- Treat any metal items (lawnmowers, filing cabinets, etc.) with rust protector prior to storing them.
- Do not store anything flammable or combustible. A few of these items include: cleaning fluids, paint thinner, gasoline, oil, etc.
Beyond those tips, did you know:
Our modern storage and warehouse facilities are climate controlled and contain space for close to 3,000 storage vaults.
Customers can schedule their own pickup and deliveries from our warehouse.
We also store fine art, exercise equipment, motorcycles and automobiles & vehicles and so much more.
Whether you are looking for short or long term storage space, the Dircks Moving & Logistics state-of-the-art facility is the best place for your goods. For more information about storing your goods with Dircks, contact us at 602-269-5501.