Submit A Claim
When a claim occurs, we want to resolve any issues as easily and as quickly as possible – let us help.
Let us make it right
Please use the claim form below to alert us of any items that were received in a damaged condition, or any items that were not received during delivery. A Claims Counselor will contact you within two business days of receiving this completed form.
Before submitting your claim, please take a moment to review the following:
- Claim form must be submitted in writing (electronically or via USPS) within your filing deadline. Please contact your move counselor to determine how long you have to file your claim after delivery since various Federal and State rules may apply.
- To assist in the prompt resolution of your claim, the following items are required:
- Inventory number
- Article description
- Damage description
- Age of item
- Original cost
- Replacement cost
- An estimate for repairs is NOT necessary to submit your claim form. If one is needed, your Claims Counselor will make the necessary arrangements with a third party company in your area.
- You can put the original cost in the “Cost to Replace” field. The “total amount claimed” is if what you are requesting is less than the original cost. For example, if there’s only a scratch on the item and you would rather have an allowance rather than replace the entire item.
* Please do not discard damaged items or the cartons in which they were packed, as it may be necessary to inspect both.
* Please do not move damaged items as they must be inspected by the carrier at the original destination address.
* Please do not attempt to repair items before the carrier has the opportunity to inspect the damages.